Bought a magazine yesterday and this comes in the form of like a leaflet. It's definitely too tiny to read from the picture. Therefore i'm re-typing it out for sharing and also added my comments in brackets.
If you can't spare an hour for the gym (not can't spare but not living in condominium nor do i have the spare cash to sign up for any fitness club), we've got news for you. Recent studies have shown that bouts of exercise can add up to the same benefits if you do them consistently (i think "persistently" would be even better as i usually give up after a couple of days). Here are five activities that you can squeeze into your day.
1. Before you hit the shower in the morning, get your heart rate up by jogging in place for five minutes. (My neighbour downstair would be complaining, what the heck am i doing in such early morning)
2. While you are waiting for the kettle to boil, hold a can in each hand and do bicep curls as you walk aound the house. (Haha..... don't have the habit of drinking hot drink in the morning, when am i going to set the kettle to boil, heehee......)
3. To condition your forearms, hold a tennis ball in each hand and squeeze as hard as you can for a count of eight. Release and repeat. (Tennis ball, oh no, can't find in my house)
4. When the mid-afternoon slump hits, take a brisk walk around the office or outside the building. Pump your arms to step up the pace. (Definitely not under this hot weather otherwise i'll probably get heat stroke before i could get fit)
5. Instead of taking the lift, use the stairs. Take the stairs two at a time to boost the cardio effects and give your legs a good workout. (I knew this is definitely a good exercise, but with every level stop kind of lifts around, who takes the stairs nowsaday. I'll definitely be call a weirdo if i do that and my neighbour may thought that the lift broke down??)
Errr................ i seems to heard some one scolding me and telling me to stop giving excuses........